Asian Eye Scarves – Asian Eye searches the far corners of the world to bring you unique selections of wearable art, not available through mass-market channels.  Their  collection is continually updated and refreshed with new styles, colors and textures.  You will find a freshly designed selection of cottons, wools, silks, linens and bamboos in a cheerful array of colors for any season.

REPAIR THE WORLD – All  products are made from  Reparel™ fabric in socially compliant facilities in Guatemala. Comfort, versatility, durability, and sustainability…you’ll look great in our Reparel™ fabric, and you can feel good about them too.

Lur Apparel – Lur is Repair The World’s fashion brand.   Thanks in part to their unique fiber and fabric technology, Lur® clothing is more sustainable and environmentally friendly than organic cotton – while still remaining just as soft to the touch. How is that possible? It’s simple: Lur® clothing is made out of 100% recycled material. 55% of our fiber content consists of pre-consumer cotton scraps from commercial apparel and textile facilities, while the other 45% comes from post-consumer plastic bottles recycled into polyester fiber.

store-interiorComfy U.S.A – Designed for customers who want modern, trend-appropriate clothes that balances casual and career with a bit of fashion thrown in.

Young in spirit, realistic in fit, at respectable price points with quality, it’s seamless, timeless, ageless, clean and sophisticated fair trade apparel products.  All made in U.S.A.

FOCUS – We also offer Focus- high quality fashion for women.  Cotton, comfortable and stylish.  Beautiful, vibrant colors that will be sure to brighten your wardrobe for any season!  It is 100% pre-shrunk and garment dyed that has a soft and sensual appeal to the touch and to the eyes.

Fresh Produce- For nearly three decades, Fresh Produce has delighted women as a lifestyle brand known for its original prints, vibrant color and stylish, comfortable clothing. Today, Fresh Produce designs, manufactures and markets a leading women’slifestyle brand of clothing that is primarily made in the USA.

The heart of the Fresh Produce is rooted in the positive impact of color. We love color and want our customers to light up the room in our clothes.  Fresh Produce is dedicated to creating feel-good clothes women want to wear every day.  The coastal-inspired colors and broad assortment of easy-to-wear pieces are flattering and comfortable on all shapes and sizes and are available in Extra Fresh plus sizes. The comfortable fabrics, fit and style reflect carefree ease.

EZZE Wear – Cotton Cotton Cotton offers a wonderful line of casual cotton clothing called Ezze Wear.  We offer several styles in multiple colors and in several types of 100% textured cotton fabric.  Ezze Wear clothes are created with a unique garment dyed, perma shrunk process that maintains the size and shape of these beautifully constructed, durable fashions that will serve you season after season.

High Seas – We have MEN’S Shirts!  Drawing inspiration from the ocean, nature, travel and culture, High Seas is dedicated to converting fine art to cloth which is tailored and brought alive on each one of their shirts.  All shirts have been made and designed in California since 1988 and feature 100% combed cotton, matched pocket designs, double stitching and authentic coconut buttons.

Cotton Seed – Made in Florida!  Cool cotton styles,  great for travel, chilling out, hiking or whatever. Sizes are designed for a loose, cool comfortable fit.

Sea Salt Apparel -We are so excited to have added Sea Salt Apparel to our store’s collection this summer!   It is 100% cotton garment dyed and their trade- marked Sea salt garment dyed process is what makes these casual fitting ladies shirts ultra soft to the touch and most also has UPF protection from the sun.  We have ¾ sleeve and full length sleeved shirts as well as fun embellished tanks in matching colors.